There are over 526 million black women in the world, all with different appearances, and your racist ass is going to say not liking black women is a ‘preference’, when the only damn thing they all got in common physically is their blackness? Sure, honey.
Think of a hobby or interest and odds are good you can now find a convention just for folks into that particular thing. Comic-Con, Gen Con, Dragon Con, Anime Expo, the official Star Trek Convention, Brickworld, Pax Prime, BronyCon, we’re barely scratching the surface. But what about people who love nothing better than making balloon art? Do they have a place to get together and share their mutual appreciation for blowing up balloons and twisting them together to form whatever their hearts’ desire? They sure do.
It’s called the World Balloon Convention and, thanks to the Pioneer Balloon Company, it’s been taking place since 2010. Balloon artists from around the world gather to show off their creations, compete against each other, and offer classes on balloon sculpture. This year’s convention took place in Denver, CO, where over 800 balloon professionals (decorators, twisters/entertainers, artists, retailers and instructors) from over 54 countries participated in the events.
All of the awesome balloon sculptures seen here were created for the convention’s most anticipated event, the Festival of Balloons. More than 75 artists displayed their balloon art at this year’s festival, which was attended by over 6000 people.
- Guy on train: I'd fuck you if you didn't have so many tattoos.
- Me: *turns up music*
- Guy: I said I'd fuck you if you didn't have so many tattoos!
- Me: *takes off headphones* Leave. Me. Alone.
- Guy: Why the fuck do you have so many tattoos?
- Guy: Are you fucking deaf as well as a piece of trash?
- Lady by door: Hey. Leave her alone.
- Guy: Are you her trash girlfriend? Fucking dykes, all tattooed like fucking men. Disgusting waste of pussy.
- Lady: *moves forward, carefully moves jacket so only I can see the badge on her belt* Are you okay?
- Me: Fine. Just wish he'd go away.
- Lady cop: I can make that happen.
- Guy: Oh, yeah, bitch? Who the fuck are you? I'll kill you!
- Lady cop: And that's what I was waiting for. *grabs guy, holds him against the door* Harassing women on the train was enough, but you just threatened a cop. You're battin' a thousand tonight.
- Entire train: *applauds*
lilly will love thisso cute im gonna dIE
One of the most recent arguments circulating social media has frankly gotten all up in the, “Ain’t THIS some shit?!” area of my mind. So as usual, I am going to bring it to you all, comrades. Ain’t…
"I find that when we use language like ‘allyship’ and being an ‘ally’ we are able to reside in a grey area of non-action and good intent. Allyship is also stemming from a place of privilege, and that place of privilege is on a slippery slope, where if you are not careful, can turn into a place of ignorance and discrimination."
Q:for some reason, fistpump angel made me really really happy. thank you for that.
I like to think that fistpump angel makes everyone happy!
Since people were asking, it’s the famous smiling angel of Reims Cathedral:
THIS ANGEL BELIEVES IN YOU! You can Do the Thing!!!!
I especially love this smiling guy from Regensburg in Bavaria) This Gabriel is really happy to have brought his news to Maria)
AHHHH I LOVE IT
A feminist and an anti-feminist walk into a bar. They sit down and have a drink together because they’re adults who don’t let personal views effect their decisions on who they should or should not associate with.
can’t wait to go willingly spend my time with people who hold toxic views and treat me and my friends like garbage so that someone online thinks i’m an adult